| || |
HIV (Ryan White) Dental Program
The Ryan White Dental Program provides dental services to eligible children and adults who are infected with the human immuno-deficiency virus and who meet the following criteria:
- Low income
- Cannot afford private dental care
- Do not have private dental insurance
- Is not eligible for Medi-Cal/Denti-Cal
For more information, call the Family Health Dental Program at (714) 834-8408
Children's Dental Clinic
The Children’s Dental Program provides basic dental care to eligible children ages 4 through 18. To qualify for the program, you must:
- Meet income eligibility requirements
- Have no private dental insurance
- We do accept Medi-Cal (please bring Medi-Cal card to every appointment)
- Parents are required to come with their child at every visit
For more information about eligibility or to schedule an appointment, call the Family Health & Dental Clinic Call Center at 1(800) 914-4887
Adult Emergency Dental Clinic
This program provides emergency services for dental infection and pain.
- The Adult Emergency Dental Clinic is a walk-in clinic only. We do not make appointments.
- To receive services, you must come to the clinic at 7:30am Tuesdays and Thursdays only to obtain a number.
- Space is limited and subject to change daily
- Clinic is on a first-come, first served basis
- The Dentist will assess your emergency and will determine treatment needed. Only the dentist can determine if an extraction is needed.
- We do not provide elective extractions or preventative care such as fillings or cleanings.
- The program only provides emergency extractions and only one tooth can be removed per visit.
- If you have MSI, Medi-Cal or any private dental insurance, you are NOT eligible for the program.
To qualify for the program, you must:
- Be a resident of Orange County
- Meet income eligibility requirements. A sliding fee will be charged based on your income and family size which will be determined at EACH visit.
- Payment is required at time of service.
- Office Visit fees are non-refundable
Call the Health Referral Line at 1-800-564-8448 for dental resources in the community.