| || |
What Does the Orange County Alcohol and Drug Advisory Board Do?
The Alcohol and Drug Advisory Board participates in the planning process with the County Alcohol and Drug Program Administrator and the Board of Supervisors by:
- Reviewing the alcohol and drug program components of the County plan.
- Encouraging and educating the public to understand the nature of alcohol and drug abuse problems.
- Reviewing the community's alcohol and drug program needs, services, facilities and special programs.
- Submitting recommendations and comments to the Board of Supervisors on state program plans and legislation.
- Establishing liaison relationships with other bodies and agencies.