Contact OC Links anytime you want – the (855) 625-4657 phone line and live chat are both available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
When you do, you’ll talk with an understanding and supportive “Navigator” who’s been specially trained to guide you to the exact Health Care Agency resources that will help you most. Your Navigator can assist you with and connect you to behavioral health services for people of all ages, including:
- Community mental health promotion
- Alcohol and drug prevention
- Outreach and engagement for homeless individuals and families
- School-based prevention services for students, parents and staff
- Parenting and family support services
- Counseling services for youth and adults
- Specialized early intervention mental health programs for youth, LGBTIQ, new parents, veterans and older adults
- Mental health treatment, including outpatient and residential
- Substance misuse and addiction programs, including outpatient and residential
- Crisis intervention services
- Suicide prevention, including survivor support services
- Behavioral health training for community members
- And many, many more
Call OC Links for yourself, a family member, a friend, a coworker, a neighbor, or anyone else you think could use a little help. Just please call now.