Children's Health Clinic
Health Care Agency provides medical services to children at the Santa Ana clinic, located at:
1725 W. 17th Street
Santa Ana, CA 92706 map
Call 1-800-914-4887 for an appointment and for more information.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Closed 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
(Closed Weekends and Holidays)
Family Health Children's Health Clinic
- Physical exam and immunizations available at no cost to eligible Medi-Cal and uninsured infants, children and adolescents through 18 years of age.
- View Flyer in English, Spanish and Vietnamese
Services for Children Include:
- Well-Child Physical Exams
To save you time when you get to the clinic, please print, complete, and bring these forms with you.
- Periodic well-child exams through the CHDP Program, including exams for school enrollment, sports participation and camp
- Exams include immunizations and screenings for vision, hearing and development
- Child must be under age 19 years old and meet income guidelines, and not have insurance coverage for well-child care (There is no charge for the exam)
English Farsi Korean Spanish Vietnamese
Para ahorrar tiempo en la clinica, favor de imprimir, completer, y traer estas hojas con usted.
- Immunizations (Vaccines)
- Immunizations are available at low cost according to the recommended immunization schedule for age for those who do not have insurance
- Vaccines for Travelers are available for a fee
- Sick Child Care (for minor illnesses)
- Limited evaluation and treatment (which may include a prescription for medication) is available for children
- Dental Health
- Adult Emergency Dental Clinic
- Children’s Dental Clinic
- Other Services for Children
- Fluoride varnish
- Referrals for other service