Select a language:
Placeholder image


OC health care agency logo

The Court programs team offers Alcohol Liaison Officer Internships. Interns must be enrolled in an accredited college or university and will be able to earn college credit if needed. Likely majors of study include: criminal justice, sociology, human services, public health and similar.