Select a language:

Water Quality

Yes, for all types of wells. The Environmental Health Division permits the construction and destruction of wells in all unincorporated County areas and 26 of the 31 cities (excluding Anaheim, Buena Park, Fountain Valley, San Clemente and Orange).

You can call 714-433-6287 or 714-433-6288, Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Applications can be picked up at our office at 1241 E. Dyer Road, Suite 120, Santa Ana.