- ADA Accessible Video
- Scripts available in: Arabic, Chinese (Simple), Chinese (Traditional), Farsi, Korean, Spanish, Vietnamese
Environmental Health Division works to protect public health and our environment, and promotes the well-being of all Orange County residents, workers and visitors. Environmental Health is a regulatory agency that relies heavily on education and outreach to obtain compliance. Services include retail and wholesale food protection, foodborne illness investigations, public pool inspections, childhood lead exposure prevention, water quality, ocean water protection, solid waste facility oversight, hazardous materials surveillance and mitigation oversight, underground and aboveground storage tank oversight, body art facility and practitioner oversight, medical waste management inspections and a used oil recycling education program.
- Food Safety & Inspections
- Ocean Water Protection/Beach Closures
- Hazardous Materials Management
- Information on COVID-19
- Solid/Liquid/Medical Waste Management
- Body Art (Tattoo, Piercing & Permanent Cosmetics)
- Well Standards Advisory Board - Meeting Notice
Environmental Health lobby is open June 15, 2021!
Reception Desk Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Cashier (Payment) Hours: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
If you are coming in for service, please click here to schedule an appointment for service. Walk-in customers are also accepted.