Free Periodic Health Assessments and Services for Eligible Children
CHDP Program Provides FREE Periodic Health Assessments and Immunizations to
- Help children and teens stay healthy
- Find health problems before they become painful or cause harm
Who is Eligible?
- Low Income Families—Birth to 19th Birthday
No documentation or residency required!
- Medi-Cal Participants up to 21st Birthday
- If Your Child has Medi-Cal, ask Your Doctor or Health Plan for CHDP Health Assessments
How to Access Services?
- Call 1-800-564-8448 for the Names of CHDP Health Care Providers
Use the Online Provider List
Provider Resource Center
For More Information visit our CHDP State Web Site.
Interested in Becoming a CHDP Provider?
Please contact the local CHDP Program at (714) 567-6224 to obtain a program application packet as well as important information regarding the application process.
Page Last Updated 7-8-19