| || |
Family Health Clinic Services
Orange County Health Care Agency’s Family Health clinics provide specific Public Health services directly to clients at the Santa Ana office.
The Health Care Agency Family Health Clinics provide medical services for adults at the Santa Ana clinic, located at:
1725 W. 17th Street
Santa Ana, CA 92706 map
(We are located on the north side of 17th Street across from Santa Ana College)
Call 1-800-914-4887 for an appointment and for more information.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Periodic well-child exams, including physicals for school, camp or sports
- Childhood immunizations for children eligible for physicals and Orange County residents without insurance
- Dental Health
- Adult Emergency Dental Clinic
- Children’s Dental Clinic
- HIV (Ryan White) Dental Program
- Immunizations (Vaccines)
- Immunizations are available at low cost according to the recommended immunization schedule for age for those who do not have insurance
- Vaccines for Travelers are available for a fee
- Seasonal flu vaccine for senior citizens and others at high risk
To more information or to obtain referrals for additional services call:
Health Referral Line
TDD (phone for the hearing impaired)